Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Healthy Habits Tuesday, week 2:

Tuesday...Hard to believe that tomorrow will be the beginning of my 3rd week on my Healthy Habits!  Time is flying by!  I will weigh myself for the first time at my 2 week mark tomorrow morning!  I am not looking for a huge number!  I'd be happy with 5, but I'd be even happier with 10!  LOL

I know that I still have to curve my eating habits to better suit by goals.  But it's baby steps for me.  If I still want Sonic I'm going to have it, just smaller portions!  I am a huge fan of kids meals with the same food only smaller servings!   It's a win/win!

I didn't get to go to Sky Zone tonight because Delaney had Volleyball practice from 7-8, same time as skyrobics and Jason had his dad's Explorer to look at.  I don't think I"ll be able to make it Thursday either due to a photo shoot I have scheduled that evening...So tomorrow I plan on being at my Body Pump class with my friend Kristi!

Breakfast:
None...it was crazy busy at work no time for breakfast.

Lunch:
1 slice of cheese pizza left over from last nights dinner.  I cut it up and ate it slowly, drinking lots of water in between to help fill me up.  It was still crazy busy at work so I had to eat it at my desk and not take a real lunch break! So no walking today, darn it!

Dinner:
The last of the left over pizza was our dinner.  I had 2 slices of cheese pizza
I had two drinks of Jason's Pepsi Next, but otherwise water!


Snack:
7 cheetos

No comments: