Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's WORKING! Start of week 3!

So Wednesday was the start of week 3 for me and my grand idea to be healthier. 

I started my morning with a weigh in.  Something I don't particularly enjoy even when the number is lower each time.  It's STILL a BIG number!  Yikes!

I hopped up on the scale and....the number was lower.  Lower from 2 weeks prior!  I won't put what my number was to start or what it is now, but I am down 10.3 pounds in 2 weeks!  What a way to start my Wednesday and my third week!  =)

I got to work and it was another busy day, but I made a point to sneak in some oatmeal!  Before I knew it, it was time for lunch so I hit West Flanders for 2 miles in 35 minutes!  I'm getting a little faster each week, probably because I weigh less.  My first few times walking it was 40 minutes for 2 miles then I got to about 18 minutes and this time, today I made it in 17.5 minutes/mile!  Go Me!

I got off work and dropped off a breast pump to Mirinda, that thing has had it's money worth in use x 10!  I used it, Candie used, it, Erin, Kimberly, Suzy, and now Mirinda!  I'm thankful to be able to share things like this! 

Got home and made dinner, and did 2 loads of laundry.  I did not make it to Body Pump, my left knee was really sore for some reason, and I didn't want to push it and hurt something in the process.  So I took it easy and watched some Criminal Minds and CSI.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal

Lunch:
Grilled Cheese
Tots with Cheese

Dinner:
2 Scrambled eggs
2 slices of toast

Snack:
Vanilla pudding

Activity:
2 miles at the park

1 comment:

Mamaof3 said...

I am so very proud of you Roy!! I am gonna get on the train!! We gotta look smokin in the Hot Hot Sun soon!! :) GREAT WORK!!!