Friday, December 21, 2012

The World Didn't End and I Couldn't Be Happier About It!!

That's right!

I went to sleep last night, but before I did...I made a point to hug and kiss my babies a little more than normal.  I told them I loved them and that they were the best things that ever happened to me.  I didn't honestly think the world would end, but I figured it doesn't hurt to love your loved ones a little bit more each and every day!  The world did end for 26 families last Friday.  =(

I went to bed and woke up this morning to see the sun shinning through my window and my kids were giggling in the living room!  It took me a minute to even realize we had made it and the day had begun, just like it has every single day since I entered this world in 1982!

I am thankful for the great day to start my Holiday vacation!  We started the day off right with a 20 minute trip into the snow filled back yard!




No comments: