Friday, December 7, 2012

Thirsty Thursday! Week 4

I swear I drink enough water to have a school of fish live in my belly!  LOL

I love water!

Today is a great day, we have our annual Christmas lunch at Old Shawnee Pizza for the entire Parks Department!  So to prepare for that I am NOT eating breakfast!  Saving the calories!

Breakfast:
None

Lunch:
Mini Pepperoni and Hamburger Pizza
Water
Salad

Tonight we went to Delaney's Christmas Program "Once on a Housetop"  She did a fabulous job.  She was in the back row (since she's seriously the tallest 3rd grader) she was the first one in and the last one out!  Grandma Cyndi came out to watch her performance! 

We had to have a quick dinner between getting off of work and going to the program by 6:35.  So we grabbed Wendy's.

Dinner:
Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich
Small fries
Water

Activity:
After lunch at OSP, my boss, Charlie and I walked back to work!  So I got some more steps in!  It was only .8 mile but I still felt better about walking some of my pizza off!  =)

No comments: