Thursday, December 6, 2012

And so begins week #4!

I am thinking week number 4 will probably be my last week for tracking on the computer!  I've gotten really good at using my real life journal to track with more detail and that is with me even when my computer is not!  I'll probably still post good weigh ins and even the bad ones.  Maybe some progress pics along the way, but every day rewritingtyping everything seems redundant, and I'm busy enough!  Ha!

So begins week 4!  Hard to believe it's already been that long!  I did weigh myself this morning and I'm down 2 more pounds.  Not a HUGE number but still down.  I am feeling better about myself at a gradual pace.  I don't see a difference yet, but I shouldn't.  They say it takes 8 weeks to see it on yourself.  So I'm over 4 weeks away from noticing!  I am just super happy with my commitment to do this and holding myself to at least walking on a regular basis. 

I don't always make it to the gym for body pump or to Sky Zone for skyrobics, but I walk OFTEN!  It's a chance to be alone and work out all at once.  Don't get me wrong, I love work out buddies!  I just also enjoy a little down time!

Today I did great!

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Protein Shake

Lunch:
Turkey and Colby Jack Sandwich from home
8 cheetos
fruit cup

Dinner:
Chinese.

Activity:
2.8 miles at lunch.  Left work, headed to Johnson Drive, walked to Plfumm and back in about 50 minutes.  Those hills are intense!!!  I loved it though!

This week I hope to add in some gym time or Sky Zone or something I need that extra punch!
Wish me luck, I may need it!

No comments: