Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tuesday Week 3:

Tuesday again!

I am feeling great!  Today was my meeting with the wellness coordinator at work.  We receive a premium reduction with our insurance fees if we meet specific criteria, one of those things was meeting with Pascale!  She was very impressed in my energy and enthusiasm.  She said she could tell I wanted this and that I was going to succeed.  She and I talked about maintaining weight loss.  I told her I've lost over 50 pounds a few times and yet slowly over time I revert back to my old habits and end up right back where I started.  We discussed some tips and tricks, she also said she's always a phone call away if I need some motivation.  She reminded me to not let one day ruin my week, or one week ruin my month.  She said to keep eating what I want just smaller portions.  That cutting something out completely will only make me cranky and will tempt me to cheat more often.  I am VERY thankful for my 45 minutes with her.  She is, of course, tall, pretty, muscular and sweet all wrapped into one.  But she was very kind to me and answered a lot of my questions, for FREE! Gotta love free expert advice!

Breakfast:
Oatmeal

Lunch:
Greek Yogurt-cherry
Protein shake-chocolate

Dinner:
Pancakes w light syrup

Activity:
2 miles at lunch at West Flanders Park.

No comments: