Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Monday, Monday~Week 3

Wow am I tired, I got to work and all I can think about is getting home and getting into bed!  Ha, like that's gonna happen!

Breakfast:
Oatmeal

Lunch:
Left Over Chicken Enchilada Ring 2 slices

Dinner:
Left over Buffalo Chicken Wrap from Saturday night at Cheddar's.

Activity:
2 miles at the park!

I got home from work to meet a guy at 6.  He bought our Bowflex that we never used anymore!  $50-SCORE!  Then I had planned on taking the kids to Bonner for the Christmas parade, but it started at 6:30 and by the time the bowflex guy left it was already 6:15...we would have been pushing it.  So instead we stayed home.  Ate dinner, we all had leftovers from previous meals-that emptied out a majority of my fridge and was super easy!  Then Stacie and Breana came over so Jason could look at her van.  They hung out for a little over an hour.  Then it was bed time for Lucy.  Bath Time for Garrett and time for me to just sit down.  After Garrett's bath I put him and Delaney both to bed and I watched Teen Mom 2.  Then it was off to bed for me (at 10:15, so much for getting off of work, going home and going to bed!)

No comments: