Monday, December 3, 2012

Time to play catch up! Whew! Friday, Saturday, Sunday Week 3:

Because I'm playing catch up from all weekend, I don't remember specifics of what we did for each day so I'll just chart my food intake and activity.
Friday-

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Lunch:
Big Bams-Burger and Tots with Water
Dinner:
1 Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell
Activity: 2 miles at the park

Saturday-

Breakfast:
Waffle House, kid free with Jason
Lunch:
Protein Shake
Dinner:
Cheddars with Mom, Kimberly, B, Aric, Kaylia, Joey, Jason and the kiddos.  I had the buffalo chicken wrap and fries, I only ate half it was SO GOOD!
Activity:
Walked one mile

Sunday-

Breakfast:
Protein Shake & Frosted Flakes

Lunch:
None (saving up my calories for Dinner!!!)

Dinner:
Chicken Enchilada Ring 3 crescents
Chips and Cheese Dip
2 doughnuts
1 brownie
3 light margaritas
GUESS IT'S A GOOD THING I DIDN'T EAT LUNCH!

Activity:
1 hour walk from my house down 83rd to Clare, down Clare to 79th, down 79th to Mize down Mize to 83rd and 83rd to home, not sure how far I went, but it took an hour...I did stop and take a few pictures and listen to hundreds of birds fly from one tree to the tree across the creek, such a cool sound!

No comments: