Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ABC's of me!


A-B-C, Introducing Me

What a FUN way to kick of the work week!  =)


{A} Age: 30... only for 14 more days.

{B} Bed size: Queen.

{C} Chore you hate: Doggie Doo Doo Duty!

{D} Dogs: 1 - Dyna, she's 10!
{E} Essential start to your day: Hugs from Lucy!  Every morning without fail she wakes up before me comes to my room and just holds and hugs me!  Best way to wake up, hands down!
{F} Favorite color: Orange!

{G} Gold or Silver: Silver
{H} Height: 5'8"

{I} Instruments you play: I can play Pop Goes the Weasel on the piano!  LMAO
{J} Job Title: Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Office and Facilities Coordinator
{K} Kids: Delaney 8, Garrett 6 1/2, Lucy will be 3 in March!

{L} Live: Western Lenexa.

{M} Married: 10 years this May, to my high school sweetheart! 

{N} Nicknames: Ruby, Roy, Roy-Hell, Ooby Dooby, Mom, Doe Doe.
{O} Overnight hospital stays: 3, Delaney 3 nights, Garrett 2 nights, Lucy 2 nights
{P} Pet peeve: Idiot drivers!
{Q} Quote: Good friends are like stars, you don't always have to see them to know they are always there! & Never ride faster than your angels can fly (that's on the bell on my motorcycle)
{R} Righty or Lefty: Righty.

{S} Siblings: One older sister, Kimberly and one younger brother, Aric.

{T} Time you wake up: Lucy is my alarm, usually around 6:40am.

{U} University attended: Not...Community College for me JCCC
{V} Vegetables you dislike: Spinach
{W} What makes you run late: Kids who don't want to get up and get around!!!
{X} X-Rays you've had: Mostly teeth, a mammogram for a lump in my breast last year!
{Y} Yummy food: Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!
{Z} Zoo animal favorite: Polar Bear!

No comments: