Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Maintain Don't Gain was a success!

I was successful in my challenge!

I did more than maintain!  I didn't gain!  I lost!  It felt great to step up on that scale and see a lower number!!!  My HR lady was just as excited for me as I was for myself!!!
My name got put in the bucket for "lost" the drawings will be held Thursday! 

Fingers crossed I'll win something!!!  Either way I feel like I'm winning just by losing!! 

Activity Update:

I've been walking every day at lunch! Candie has joined in on the lunchtime walks when she can and Tracy has signed up for Fridays!!  It's nice to have someone to walk and talk with! Makes the 5 laps go by faster!!

I went to skyrobics last night and it was just 4 of us!  Candie, Christy, Becky and Me!  It was CRAZZZZZY!!! Lots and Lots of rouncing!!!  OMG!  I took breaks, I had to refill my water bottle, but I got through it.  =)

And obviously no one really died, and Candie and I met for lunch today to walk!!! 2.5 more miles down!  She got new "tires for her car" (new kicks) I might just have to follow her lead and get some too!!  ;)
Bird and Goose even came for a ride in the buggy!  They both passed out while we walked!  I wanted so bad to be in that buggy with them....sleeping!!!  Maybe next time!

Still loving my Lose It App!!!  It's AMAZING!

No comments: