Friday, February 8, 2013

What happens when...

This is what happens when you agree to go with your little brother to look at puppies...


You end up leaving with not just one for your little brother...


But, one for you too!  Meet Chloe Krueger!!  Aric got a boy and I got a girl.
He peer pressured me into it! I was totally fine with just going to see the poor 8 puppies that were abandoned!  He picked his and begged me to take another one!  So I caved, I can honestly say I'm glad I did!  She's so sweet, so smart and so darn cute!!!  How could I say no!

To date she's only had one accident in the house and it was a tiny one!  She's learning her name and sleeps like an infant!  She goes to her Dr for the first time today at 5:00!  I am praying everything with the DR is just as perfect as she is!  =) 

So, thanks Aric for making me take a puppy!
Also with the help of Facebook only two puppies remain!!  Yay!!!  I hope they all love their new homes as much as Chloe does!

No comments: